Every summer I find a few things that I become absolutely obsessed with. Here’s just a short list of my recent obsessions and why I like them. Simple enough, right?
1. Peace Tea: In my recent attempt to kick soda out of my life, I recently came across Peace Tea. I know it isn’t the healthiest of options either, but it sure is tasty. My favorite flavors are Razzleberry Tea and Georgia Peach Tea!
2. “Say You Like Me” by We The Kings: I heard this song at Warped Tour during We The Kings’ set and now I can’t stop listening to it. It’s super upbeat and perfect for summer.
3. Ipsy: Ipsy is a monthly make-up subscription that’s only $10 a month. Although, I subscribed to Ipsy before summer started, I have even more time now to obsess over what products will be in next month’s bag.
4. Netflix: Also something that I discovered before summer started, but now I’ve been watching so much Netflix. I never thought that it was possible to finish entire seasons of television shows in just a couple of days time.
5. Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion: My sister and I refer to this as “Magic Lotion.” It has the ability to turn a sunburn into a tan overnight. Seriously, it’s magic.
Well that’s all for now, folks. I’m sure I’ll find something else to obsess over, so stay tuned!